Privilege Club members can now redeem their Qmiles or Qcredits at the airport for an upgrade to Business or First Class on Qatar Airways when they fly out of Doha, and some other airports.*
Members will also be able to redeem for an upgrade for a companion travelling on the same flight with them.
Depending on the cabin configuration and seat availability, you will be able to redeem for:
• Single cabin upgrades (Economy to Business Class or Business to First Class)
• Two cabin upgrades (Economy to First), where Business Class is not operated on the flight
To redeem your Qmiles or Qcredits for an upgrade takes a few simple steps:
• Checking in at Doha: Approach the Customer Service Desk located close to rows 4 & 5 and request for an upgrade.
• In transit at Doha: Approach the Customer Service Desks located at Concourse A, B and C. Alternatively, approach the agents at the Al Mourjan lounge or Al Maha lounge
• Checking in at other airports*: Approach any Qatar Airways staff at the airport and request for an upgrade.
• Present your membership card, Should award seats be available, customer service agent verifies that you have enough Qmiles or Qcredits for the upgrade and then provides you an upgrade request form to fill
• Qmiles or Qcredits required for the upgrade are deducted from your membership account
• Boarding pass for the upgraded class is issued and handed over to you.
To book your flight, click here.
* Currently available at the following airports: Abu Dhabi, Amman, Addis Ababa, Ahmedabad, Alexandria, Amritsar, Asmara, Bahrain, Bangalore, Bangkok, Basra, Belgrade, Berlin, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Cairo, Cape Town, Chicago O'Hare International, Chennai, Clark, Copenhagen, Dallas Fort Worth, Doha, Dubai - Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC), Edinburgh, Entebbe, Erbil, Frankfurt , Gassim, Geneva, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Houston, Hyderabad, Jeddah, Johannesburg, Kathmandu, Kigali, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lahore, Larnaca, London Heathrow, Luxor, Madrid, Manchester, Male, Melbourne, Mashhad, Miami, Milan, Munich, Montreal, Moscow, Nairobi, New York, Osaka, Oslo, Paris, Peshawar, Philadelphia, Phnom Penh, Phuket, Rome, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Sharjah, Sofia, Sulaymaniyah, Tbilisi, Thiruvananthapuram, Tokyo Narita Airport, Tunis, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw, Washington, Zagreb and Zurich
Due to limited award seats in Premium cabin, processing of award upgrade request is subject to seat availability and on a first-come, first-served basis. Award upgrade requests at airport are not valid for infants (below 2 years)
• Upgrade is applicable only on flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways and should be issued on Qatar Airways document (ticket numbers starting with 157).
• Upgrade requests can be made by main members only. Main member must be present when requesting an upgrade for other passenger(s) travelling on the same flight.
• Processing of upgrade request is subject to seat/meal availability on first-come, first-served basis and solely at the discretion of the Duty Supervisor / Manager.
• Award upgrades for Qatar Airways flights from select airports are applicable only on member’s intended day of departure and original flight date.
• Membership card must be presented at time of upgrade.
• Tickets like ID/AD tickets, travel industry reduced rates, free or non-Revenue Tickets, staff promotion tickets and issued under certain promotional fares are not eligible for an upgrade.
• Baggage allowance will be offered based on actual ticketed class.
• Lounge access will be as per upgraded class and is subject to availability.
• If member has requested for a special meal in economy class, the meal might not be served in the upgraded cabin.
• All menu meal options in Premium Class are subject to availability.
• Qmiles will be earned based on original booking class purchased and not on the upgraded class.
• Limited award upgrade seats are available.
• Award upgrade requests at airport are not valid for infants (below 2 years).
• Please check your ticket or contact any Qatar Airways office for details.