Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
All materials on this website, mobile site and mobile applications are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by QATAR AIRWAYS or are used with permission from their owners or as otherwise authorized by law. Protected materials include, but are not limited to, the text, trademarks, source code, databases, logos, photographs, images, video clips, audio clips, designs, trade dress, and other materials contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications. All rights are reserved, worldwide.
Users may download, print, or reproduce portions of QATAR AIRWAYS’ materials for their personal, non-commercial use, and enjoyment. All other use of any material (including, without limitation, photographs, articles, press releases, software, comments, tables or charts, video clips, logos) on this website, mobile site and mobile applications is strictly prohibited. By way of illustration, such prohibited use may include the extraction, redistribution, republication, modification, broadcasting, sale, or otherwise making available of any of the information or material on this website, mobile site and mobile applications (in any format) to third parties. In addition to this restriction, you agree to comply with all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any material accessed through this website, mobile site and mobile applications. Unauthorised use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications or any of the information or material contained on this website, mobile site and mobile applications is illegal and as such may give rise to, amongst other things, a claim for damages and may also be a criminal offence.
You agree that you will use this website, mobile site and mobile applications only for the purpose for which it is intended. In particular, you agree that you will not make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking; that you will not attempt to interfere with the operation of this website, mobile site and mobile applications, or alter or corrupt any data or software.
You agree to follow and abide by these Terms and Conditions and by all instructions and procedures set out in this website, mobile site and mobile applications. You understand that a failure to follow all instructions and procedures may lead to your obligation to purchase unintended goods or services; forfeiture of your products or services; denial of access to this website, mobile site and mobile applications, products, or services; and possibly legal action being brought against you
This website, mobile site and mobile applications contains information about the products and services which QATAR AIRWAYS (or other third parties) may offer (referred to as Product Information). Product Information may include details about future intentions of QATAR AIRWAYS (e.g. details of destinations it intends to provide its service to or other products/services it intends to launch) and information about its current products (e.g. flight timings, flight availability, ticket prices, competitions, prize draws, etc.). The purpose of providing the Product Information is to help you to find out more about QATAR AIRWAYS’ services and assist you to obtain these services.
Qatar Airways may offer the opportunity for users of this website to contribute monetary donations to pre-selected non-profit charity organisations. Donations collected through this website are transferred directly to the charity organisation, and therefore are non-refundable, even if your flight ticket is exchanged or refunded.
If you are purchasing your ticket using a credit card, on qatarairways.com, QATAR AIRWAYS may require the card holder to provide additional payment verification upon request by either submitting an online form or visiting the nearest QATAR AIRWAYS office, or at the airport at the time of check-in. QATAR AIRWAYS reserves the right to deny boarding or to collect a guarantee payment (in cash or from another credit card) if the card originally used for the purchase cannot be presented by the cardholder at check-in or when collecting the tickets, or in the case the original payment has been withheld or disputed by the card issuing bank. Credit card details are held in a secured environment and transferred through an internationally accepted system. We accept five major credits cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and UATP.
1. Whilst the Product Information and all other website, mobile site and mobile applications material is provided in good faith, by using this website, mobile site and mobile applications, you agree and acknowledge that QATAR AIRWAYS makes no representations, warranties, or claims as to the accuracy of the Product Information or any other material on this website, mobile site and mobile applications. Furthermore, you agree that the Product Information and website, mobile site and mobile applications material does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation to you.
2. QATAR AIRWAYS disclaims all implied warranties relating to your use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications and the information, products, and services contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications. To the maximum extent permissible under law, all information on this website, mobile site and mobile applications is provided without any warranty (either express or implied by law or otherwise) or implied term of any kind, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights.
3. By using this website, mobile site and mobile applications, you agree that QATAR AIRWAYS will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, or any other loss arising from the use (or non-use) of the information, products, and services contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications or from your access of other material via links from this website, mobile site and mobile applications. The exclusions and limitations contained in these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by law.
4. QATAR AIRWAYS does not guarantee that use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
5. Except as set out in clause 6, QATAR AIRWAYS will be under no liability to you whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution, or otherwise for any injury, death, damage, or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill, and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications or the use, accessing, downloading, or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
6. These Terms and Conditions do not exclude QATAR AIRWAYS’ liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Qatar Airway's negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for QATAR AIRWAYS to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
7. Subject to clause 6, QATAR AIRWAYS' entire liability in respect of any matter or series of matters arising out of or in connection with QATAR AIRWAYS' provision of this website, mobile site and mobile applications and any service by QATAR AIRWAYS or anything there under by any means shall be limited to USD 1,000 in total for each and every event or series of connected events.
8. You shall indemnify QATAR AIRWAYS and its licensors and keep QATAR AIRWAYS and its licensors indemnified against all losses, damages, claims, and costs (including legal cost) caused or suffered by QATAR AIRWAYS and/or its licensors as a result of a breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions and/or other information provided on this website, mobile site and mobile applications may be updated, amended, changed, or removed by QATAR AIRWAYS at anytime and without further notice to you. You should reread these Terms and Conditions every time you visit the website, mobile site and mobile applications and ensure that you review all the relevant documents each time you use this website, mobile site and mobile applications. By using this website, mobile site and mobile applications you agree to be bound by the latest version of such documents.
These Terms and Conditions govern use of this website, mobile site and mobile applications. Other conditions apply to conditions of carriage and transport. Please consult our General Conditions of Carriage for information relating to the Terms and Conditions of the carriage of passengers, including baggage limitations and other restrictions.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found by any court, tribunal, administrative body, or authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable then that provision will, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and Conditions and will be ineffective without, as far as possible, modifying any other parts of these Terms and Conditions and this will not affect any other provisions of the amended Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
There shall be no waiver of any term, provision, or condition of these Terms and Conditions, unless such waiver is evidenced in writing and signed by the party granting such waiver.
The Terms and Conditions of this website, mobile site and mobile applications and the materials contained within it shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any disputes, which may arise as a result. You agree that QATAR AIRWAYS reserves the right to bring an action against you in any country it deems appropriate
Qatar Airways Group
Qatar Airways Tower
P.O. Box: 22550