Qatar Airways: Best Price Guarantee
Guarantee the lowest Qatar Airways online fare by booking your next flight from selected countries on qatarairways.com. If at the same time of your ticket purchase on qatarairways.com, you find a lower published Qatar Airways fare per person, either in Economy Class or Business Class, then we will match the price.
In order to qualify for the Best Price Guarantee, the original itinerary must be purchased through qatarairways.com for travel on Qatar Airways first, and the lower price must be quoted within one hour of your ticket purchase on any online website with the exact same Qatar Airways flight, date, itinerary, cabin*, booking class*, fare rules and restrictions.
Note that any claim for an online fare difference must match or be higher than the amount specified in the table below, in the local currency of the country.
Refer to our FAQs for any inquiries. Terms & conditions apply.
*Cabin is defined as Economy or Business Class. Booking class is identified by a letter (e.g. N, T, O, R) which confirms the specific inventory class within the Economy or Business Class cabin, applicable for the fare selected.
Countries included in the Best Price Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee is only applicable for itineraries originating in the countries and cities included in this list.
|Region||Country||Originating cities||Fare difference per person|
|Asia-Pacific||Hong Kong||Hong Kong (HKG)||
HKD 195 (Economy Class)
HKD 705 (Business Class)
INR 1300 (Economy Class)
INR 4600 (Business Class)
Kuala Lumpur (KUL)
MYR 110 (Economy Class)
MYR 410 (Business Class)
30 SGD (Economy Class)
120 SGD (Business Class)
Chiang Mai (CNX)
U Tapao Pattaya (UTP)
THB 830 (Economy Class)
THB 2990 (Business Class)
160 DKK (Economy Class)
600 DKK (Business Class)
20 EUR (Economy Class)
75 EUR (Business Class)
20 EUR (Economy Class)
75 EUR (Business Class)
200 NOK (Economy Class)
700 NOK (Business Class)
200 SEK (Economy Class)
700 SEK (Business Class)
20 GBP (Economy Class)
75 GBP (Business Class)
Terms and conditions
Qatar Airways (“we”, “QR”, “Qatar Airways”) best price guarantee offer (“Best Price Guarantee”, “offer”) applies to customers (“you”) who buy a Qualifying Fare and at the same time find and subsequently notify us of a Lower Fare, in which case we will refund the difference between the Qualifying Fare and the Lower Fare subject to these terms and conditions.
For a claim to be valid under this Best Price Guarantee, you must have satisfied all of the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions, bought a Qualifying Fare, within one (1) hour found a Lower Fare and submitted a claim at the latest within the calendar day following the booking of the Qualifying Fare, as you bought the Qualifying Fare in compliance with the claim processing procedure, as set out in these terms and conditions.
A “Qualifying Fare” means a ticket:
- For an itinerary including Qatar Airways scheduled flights operated by Qatar Airways originating in [ Denmark, Finland, India, Ireland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom ] but excluding flights operated by other airlines and under codeshare arrangements with other airlines. For the avoidance of doubts, if the flight operated by Qatar Airways but booked under other airline’s ticket this offer will not be applicable whether it is under a Qatar Airways code or not;
- Purchased through Qatar Airways’ own website www.qatarairways.com at least five (5) days before the scheduled departure of the first flight; and
- Paid for in full on www.qatarairways.com at the time of booking by one of the following instant online payment methods [credit card, debit card] in the currency of your departing country. Bookings on-hold that are not paid immediately at the time of booking do not qualify for this Best Price Guarantee.
What is a lower fare?
A “Lower Fare” means a fare in the same currency as the Qualifying Fare [including all applicable taxes, fees, charges, any booking and credit card fees and any other payment method surcharges]:
- Published at the same time as you buy the Qualifying Fare on the website of an IATA accredited reseller which is authorized to sell Qatar Airways products other than websites operated by Qatar Airways;
- For the identical Qatar Airways flight and flight codes and numbers operated by Qatar Airways, round trip itinerary [itineraries originating and terminating in the same airport and where the destination airport of the outbound flight is the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight] for the same route and same time period, date(s), cabin class, booking class and subject to the same fare rules and restrictions as apply to the Qualifying Fare (these rules and restrictions can be found at the time of booking on www.qatarairways.com ); and
- Which in the case of an Economy Class Qualifying Fare is more than US Dollars twenty five (25) (or the equivalent amount in the local currency of the country) per person lower than the Qualifying fare or in the case of a Business Class Qualifying Fare is more than US Dollars ninety (90) (or the equivalent amount in the local currency of the country) per person lower than the Qualifying Fare.
- Using the same method of payment and payment service provider that was used for the booking of the Qualifying fare.
- Including the same services as the Qualifying Fare for which Qatar Airways does not charge extra on its website qatarairways.com and excluding any ancillary services (e.g., chauffeur services, paid excess baggage, etc.) that are charged separately and in addition to the air fare
What is not a lower fare?
The following do not qualify as Lower Fares and as such are not eligible for a refund under this Best Price Guarantee:
- Airfares that are not available to the general public;
- Vacation package fares, including but not limited to airfares sold as part of a travel package;
- Airfares where the carrier or itinerary details are unknown until after purchase;
- Airfares that have been reduced as a result of promotional discounts, such as loyalty program discounts or fly "free" offers;
- Where the "lower" fare is the result of a pricing or inventory caching error made by a party other than Qatar Airways;
- Offered under a promotion with a third party; and
- Airfares operated under codeshare arrangements with other airlines, for the avoidance of doubts if the flight operated by Qatar Airways but booked under other airline ticket whether it is under Qatar Airways code or not.
If you purchase a Qualifying Fare ticket and subsequently decide to cancel the Qualifying Fare ticket, you will not be entitled to receive a refund under these Terms and Conditions.
In order to make a claim you must:
- Take and save a screenshot or, alternatively, print and scan a copy of the web page (which it shall be the last page the user lands on before finalizing the booking on the other website) where the Lower Fare appears ensuring that the screenshot or copy clearly shows the price of the Lower Fare inclusive of all taxes, fees and surcharges for the same payment method, the flight numbers and dates, the cabin class and booking class, the fare rules, the website URL and the date and time the lower fare was available;
- Provide such screenshot or copy in order to verify the Lower Fare to Qatar Airways as requested in the Best Price Guarantee claim form;
- Complete the requested information in the Best Price Guarantee claim form available at https://www.qatarairways.com/en/best-price-guarantee/submit-a-claim.html
- Submit the claim form as directed on the form at the latest on the calendar day (based on the time zone where the booking was made) following the booking of the Qualifying Fare.
Claims shall be submitted only via the prescribed methods as outlined above and not through any other e-mail address or Qatar Airways phone or fax number as in such event the claim shall be invalid.
Following submission of your claim, we must be able to verify the Lower Fare and confirm that the same fare did not exist on www.qatarairways.com . If we are unable to verify the existence of the Lower Fare, we may request additional information and documentation from you in order to verify the Lower Fare. Any such additional information must be submitted within five (5) working days of our request. Please keep copies of all such documentation. Qatar Airways reserves the right to deny any claims that cannot be reasonably verified, or which are due to third party fare pricing errors, or for which you have provided incomplete information or if there is evidence of tampering. If your claim is rejected, the decision by Qatar Airways is final and Qatar Airways shall not entertain any appeals for any rejection of claims.
In any event the qatarairways.com team will contact you via email within five (5) working days of your claim submission (or following the submission of additional information if requested by us) either to confirm or deny your claim in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or to request further information as set out above. If the claim is accepted the fare difference refunds will be made using the same method of payment that was used for the purchase of the Qualifying Fare. Refund to third party accounts or other credit cards, even though with same names, are not allowed.
- Qatar Airways reserves the right to modify or cancel the Best Price Guarantee at any time without prior notice. Any modification will be effective upon posting to qatarairways.com website at this page. This does not affect claims submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions prior to such modification or cancellation.
- These Best Price Guarantee Conditions are supplemental to our usual terms and conditions for the booking of flights through qatarairways.com and should be read in conjunction with those terms which can be found here https://www.qatarairways.com/en/legal.html.