Convert and collect
25% bonus Avios
Convert and collect 25% bonus Avios
Get one step closer to the relaxing holiday you’ve been dreaming of. For a limited time only, collect 25% bonus Avios when converting your bank reward points into Avios by 30 November 2023.*
How to convert your reward points
- Log in to the rewards account that you have with your bank.
- Choose to convert your reward points into Avios with Qatar Airways Privilege Club.
- Enjoy bonus Avios credited to your Privilege Club account.
Create unforgettable memories with your Avios as you travel the world. Spend them on shopping and dining at Qatar Duty Free, award flights, upgrades and more.
Collect bonus Avios with these banks and many more
- These terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) govern the campaign, organised by Qatar Airways Privilege Club, enabling Privilege Club members to earn bonus Avios when they convert their Reward Points to Avios with any Participating Partner. This Campaign commences on 1 November 2023, 0000hrs (GMT+3), and ends on 30 November 2023, 2359hrs (GMT+3) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all Privilege Club members who are also customers of Participating Partners where these partners provide services.
- For more details on the participating partners, please refer to the Participating Partners section below and their respective pages.
- Privilege Club members will earn bonus Avios upon converting Rewards Points from a participating partner into Avios. The bonus Avios awarded will be 25% for all transactions from 11 November 2023 to 30 November 2023 of the number of base Avios (means Avios converted from Rewards Points as per the set conversion ratio) converted in a single transaction. The bonus Avios awarded will remain 30% for all transactions during initial Campaign Period (from 1 November 2023 to 10 November 2023).
- The minimum conversion of base Avios in one single transaction needs to be 1,000 or above to be eligible to earn the bonus Avios.
- The bonus Avios will be calculated per transaction and not on the cumulative sum of base Avios converted from Reward Points during the Campaign Period.
- The time reference for bonus Avios’ award under the Campaign, will be the transaction date shared with the Qatar Airways Privilege Club by the respective Participating Partner(s).
- The conversion of Reward Points to base Avios is subject to the conversion ratio and terms and conditions set forth by the Participating Partner.
- The bonus Avios will not be calculated retroactively under any circumstances. If the Avios, which your Reward Points were converted into, are credited to your Privilege Club account after the period during which this Campaign remains valid has passed, you will not earn bonus Avios under this Campaign.
- All bonus Avios earned will reflect in your Privilege Club account within 45 days post Campaign’s end date.
- Once Avios are credited to your Privilege Club account, after converting your Reward Points into Avios, the transaction will not be reversed.
- All base Avios and bonus Avios awarded under this Campaign will be subject to the Qatar Airways Privilege Club Terms & Conditions.
- All decisions made by Qatar Airways Privilege Club with respect to any matter relating to this Campaign shall be final. Qatar Airways Privilege Club reserves the right to vary these T&Cs and/or terminate or otherwise amend this Campaign with or without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion. Qatar Airways Privilege Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participating Privilege Club members and eliminate those found suspicious and/or involved in a fraudulent activity. By participating in the Campaign, the Qatar Airways Privilege Club members shall be deemed to have accepted all the aforesaid conditions, without the need to take any action to indicate such acceptance whether by ticking a box or documenting it in writing in any form whatsoever.
Ahlibank, Ahli United Bank, ahlibank Oman, Cathay United Bank, CBQ, Citibank, CTBC Bank, Doha Bank, Dukhan Bank, Emirates Islamic, HSBC Hong Kong, HSBC Sri Lanka, HSBC USA, Hyundai Card - AMEX, Kasikorn Bank, Kuwait Finance House, Mashreq, Ping An E-wallet, QIIB, QNB.