Qatar Airways My Q-Tag
Check in with ease
Take advantage of a seamless world-class experience with our convenient, new online self-service tool, My Q-Tag.
My Q-Tag is a baggage tag which you can print at home. Bring the printed tag and your baggage to the ‘Web Check-in Bag Drop’ counter at Hamad International Airport where a Qatar Airways Customer Service representative will assist you. There is a dedicated Q-Tag counter located at Check-in row 4 alongside the 'Web Check-in Bag Drop’ counter.
My Q-Tag steps
1. Check-in online at qatarairways.com using your ticket information.
2. Once check-in is complete, the ‘Confirmation Page’ appears. Select ‘More Options’ and ‘Enter baggage details’. Confirm the number of baggage to be checked-in and click ‘Print Baggage Pass’
3. Preview and print your My Q-Tag page.
4. Fold your My Q-Tag.
5. Insert My Q-Tag into the reusable plastic wallet found at the Qatar Airways check-in counter at your departure airport.
6. Attach My Q-Tag to your bag and approach the 'Web Check-in Bag Drop' counter to deposit your luggage.
Use My Q-Tag the next time you fly with Qatar Airways for a hassle-free airport experience.
- Please make sure that you deposit your luggage at least 60 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time and your baggage is within the assigned allowances.
- Each customer can print a maximum of 3 baggage tags for one sector. My Q-Tag is not available for itineraries which include transfer stops or multiple destinations.
My Q-Tag airport list
My Q-Tag service is currently available to passengers flying in/out of Doha for select routes within the Qatar Airways network.
Please note that My Q-Tag service is no longer available on flights from the EU airports to Doha, due to EU regulations.View My Q-Tag airport list