Upgrade offer terms and conditions
Upgrade offer terms and conditions
This exclusive offer is applicable to all passengers named and listed on the booking itinerary. The upgrade is only valid for the specific flight number(s) and date mentioned and may not be applicable to the entire itinerary. You can only purchase this one-time offer using one of the payment methods available online.
All passengers in the booking must purchase the upgrade. It is not permitted to purchase upgrades for specific passengers selectively within the booking. This offer to upgrade select itineraries within the booking is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferrable. Mileage credit will be earned/accrued based on the original ticketed booking class and not the upgraded booking class of travel. If you have other Qatar Airways flights indicated on the booking not included in the offer, it will remain in the same class of service as originally booked. Please refer to the terms and conditions for further details. This offer is only applicable to the flight(s) specified above and does not include access to premium lounges or additional baggage allowance unless otherwise specified in the offer..
Terms and conditions
- You must be at least 21 years of age and able to enter into binding contracts. You shall be deemed to have the authority to act on behalf of and to bind the person or persons named or included on the offer to these terms and conditions.
- The upgrade offer is only applicable to the specific flight mentioned in the offer. If there are other flights within the booking not included in the offer, these will remain in the original booking class.
- This upgrade offer is subject to availability at the time of purchase and ticketing. Seat availability is not reserved or guaranteed until the upgrade has been purchased and ticketed. Qatar Airways reserves the right to amend, limit or revoke the upgrade offer at any time prior to purchase and ticketing.
- If the upgrade offer was received through notification (email/mobile app), it must be purchased within the stipulated time mentioned in the offer and through the link provided. Qatar Airways reserves the right to void the offer and reject the purchase after the given time limit. If the upgrade offer was received through email, the upgrade can only be purchased using the link provided in the email offer and to be paid using any one of the following credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club).
- Qatar Airways accepts no responsibility for any online technical issues resulting in the failure to accept and pay for an upgrade within the time limit.
- Avios/Qpoints earned or accrued on the Qatar Airways Privilege Club programme will be based on the original cabin of service/booking class, not the upgraded cabin/booking class.
- Miles earned or accrued by members of our partner airlines programmes in their respective frequent flyer programmes will be based on the original cabin of service/booking class, not the upgraded cabin/booking class.
- All passengers on the booking must purchase the upgrade. It is not permitted to purchase for a specific passenger within the booking.
- The quoted offer amount for an upgrade includes all applicable taxes and fees.
- This upgrade offer is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferrable. The fare conditions associated with the original ticket purchased remains the same even after purchasing the upgrade, including, but limited to, cancellation policies, rebooking fees, baggage allowance, lounge access and rules relating to frequent flyer miles accrual.
- Any subsequent upgrades, after using the online upgrade offer for the same flight sector and flight date, will not be allowed.
- If the upgrade offer was received through notification (email/ mobile app), after accepting the upgrade offer for the specific flight mentioned in the notification, any cabin upgrades will not be permissible for all other flight sectors (not mentioned in the offer notification) that connect to the specific upgraded flight.
- Only one cabin upgrade, to the next highest class, is permissible.
- In the event you accepted the offer and your credit card was charged by the offer amount, but the upgrade was not provided by Qatar Airways due to non-availability of the seat in the upgraded class of service, the amount paid for the upgrade will be refunded to the credit card used to pay for the upgrade.
- Checked and cabin baggage allowances follow Qatar Airways’ baggage rules for the originally booked cabin class unless otherwise specified at the time of upgrade.
- Every effort will be made to ensure original special meal requests remain. However, Qatar Airways accepts no responsibility if a special meal request is not met. Customers are advised to check any special requests for their booking via the ‘Manage a Booking’ online feature at qatarairways.com.