Launch your Cabin Crew career with a world-leading airline
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our award-winning team. Embrace a thrilling career with the world’s leading airline, delivering legendary hospitality and world-class service.
- Unparalleled training programmes
- Industry-leading benefits
- Company-provided accommodation
- Recognised as World's Best Airline seven times by Skytrax
Dream big with us.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- Minimum age of 21
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm
- High School Certificate
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Passion for service and an ability to work as part of a multicultural team
- Excellent health and fitness
- A willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar.
Submit your application online to the vacancy nearest to your current location.
At the Cabin Crew Recruitment Event, you will have the opportunity to submit your CV, meet representatives from Cabin Crew Recruitment and have a one-to-one discussion with a Recruiter. If shortlisted, you will proceed to our Assessment Centre, a process that can take up to three days, so please be flexible in your schedule.
Documents to bring
- 1 x CV with your applicant ID (in English)
- 1 x passport sized photograph
- 1 x copy of the invitation with your applicant ID
Formal business attire