Aviation Management Programme
This programme provides an excellent opportunity for experienced professionals in non-aviation industries to enter management roles within Qatar Airways. More specifically, it offers a path for ambitious Qataris who want to build a long-term career in aviation. The Aviation Management Development Programme lasts for 1 year, with opportunities to work in Doha and in one of our prestigious overseas outstations.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be between the age of 20 and 28.
- Minimum 4 years experience - at least 2 of them in a management role - A Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory ; a Master’s Degree is preferred.
- CID clearance
- Medical clearance
- Global opportunities to experience and operate in various work environments
- Growth opportunities to develop a career pathway to a future aviation leadership role
- World-class learning and development opportunities with external strategic learning partners