Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Programme
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Programme aims to develop skilled Qatari engineers who will play a pivotal role in maintaining the safety and efficiency of Qatar Airways’ ﬂeet. The programme includes up to 18 months of foundational Math, Science and English (if required), 27 months of study at Qatar Aeronautical College (QAC), and an additional two years of on-the-job training. It is an opportunity for individuals who have strong technical skills and an interest to take a hands-on role in Qatar’s ﬂagship airline.
The Programme’s beneﬁts include
- Earning a Diploma at Qatar Aeronautical College (QAC).
- Opportunity to contribute to the ongoing efficiency and safety of Qatar’s ﬂagship airline.
- Full support of tuition fees and monthly stipend.
- Learning and development to continuously upgrade skill sets and knowledge base.
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be between age 18 and 26.
- High School Diploma with percentage results as follows:
1. Qatari candidates - 70% minimum average grade.
2. Qatari mother candidates - 75% minimum average grade.
- Candidates must pass all the entry exams of Qatar Aeronautical College (QAC).
- QAC Foundation English/Math placement levels (placement test results cannot be older than three months):
1. Qatari candidates: English/Math Level Elementary and above.
2. Candidates with Qatari mothers: English/Math Level Intermediate and above.
- QCAA class 1 medical clearance.
- Must obtain CID clearance.