Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Programme
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Programme aims to develop skilled Qatari engineers who will play a pivotal role in maintaining the safety and efficiency of Qatar Airways’ fleet. The programme includes up to 18 months of foundational math, science and english (if required), 27 months of study at Qatar Aeronautical College (QAC), and an additional two years of on-the-job training. It is an opportunity for individuals who have strong technical skills and interests to take a hands-on role in Qatar’s national airline.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be between the age of 18 and 26 years.
- High School diploma with percentage results as follows:
Qatari candidates - 70% minimum average grade
Candidates with Qatari mothers - 75% minimum average grade
- QAC Foundation English/Math placement levels (placement test results cannot be older than three months) :
Qatari candidates: English/Math Level Elementary and above.
Candidates with Qatari mothers: English/Math Level Intermediate and above.
- CID clearance is needed for Qatari candidates and candidates with Qatari mothers.
- QCAA class 1 medical clearance is done by QAC. Qatar Airways only requires medical test.