Qatar Airways provides Qatari nationals the opportunity to gain an insight in to the aviation world and to develop professional skills by working at Qatar Airways headquarters.
During the internship period, each intern will be assigned a coach who will be accountable and responsible for mentoring and guiding the intern. The internship period can be a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of three (3) months.
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be enrolled in, or have graduated from an academic institution in Qatar, where the study scheme is in English language.
- Undergraduate students should have finished at least 60 credit hours with not less than an overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Have an overall IELTS score of 5.5 or above.
- Be self-sponsored or sponsored by HEI.
- Should pass an interview set by Qatar Airways.
- Monthly salary
- Opportunity to gain work experience
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a mentor