Redeem your Avios
Redeem Avios on airline partners
You can redeem your Avios for complimentary flights on our airline partners. The table below shows the Avios required for a partner award ticket, depending on the total distance and the class of service you want to travel in.
To ensure you have a seamless hassle-free journey with our airline partners, we have implemented new updates to the award ticket(s) redemption procedures.
All changes to new or existing bookings can be made online. Go to the 'Write to Us' page in your logged in area with details of your change request.
Please ensure you provide the following information along with your request:
● Ticket number(s)
● New travel date with sector (for date change requests) with 2 alternate dates in case of no availability on a preferred date.
Once your request is received we will send you an email with details of your updated ticket and how to make payment by yourself online.
Please ensure you submit your request a minimum 96 hours (4 days) prior to your intended date of travel.
* An award ticket is a ticket purchased using Avios.
|Distance for itinerary||Avios required for an award|
|Miles||Economy Class||Premium Economy||Business Class||First Class|
● The partner award chart applies for travel on all flights marketed and operated by our Privilege Club Partner Airlines.
● The total Avios required to redeem for a partner award ticket will depend on the total distance (miles) flown in the trip.
● To request a partner award, please log in to your account and complete the partner award request form.
● Award requests for infants are not valid on Partner Airlines.
● Redemption in Premium Economy Cabin is currently available on only some of our Partner Airlines.
● Partner award ticket can only be booked on a single airline. Combination of flights between airlines (Qatar Airways, oneworld or other partner airlines) in an itinerary is not permitted.
● A maximum of four sectors on a single airline can be booked on a partner award ticket.
● Open jaw trips are permitted
● Stopover is not permitted on a partner award ticket
● Members must provide all necessary documents when submitting change request.
● Please ensure you submit your request minimum 96 hours (4 days) prior to your intended date of travel.