My Calculator shows how many Avios and Qpoints you will collect on your trips. Plus, find the amount of Avios needed for:
- Award flights with Qatar Airways, oneworld® airlines and our partner airlines
- Award upgrades with Qatar Airways
- Extra baggage
- Collect Avios & Qpoints
- Book an award flight
- Upgrade & buy extra baggage
- Tier bonus Avios as applicable are included in the calculation
- Avios and Qpoints you earn on ‘W’ booking class for tickets issued on or before 8th November 2020
Please select Business Class when spending Avios on First Class domestic flights in the United States of America, with a two-cabin aircraft. This is since you will spend the same amount of Avios needed for a Business Class flight.
Find more about collecting Avios on domestic flights in the United States of America, here.
The amounts of Avios needed to book award flights during peak and off-peak travel periods, will be different. However, taxes, fees and charges will remain the same regardless of the travel period.
|Travel class||Fare family||Booking class||% Avios collected|
|Economy||Comfort||H, B, Y||100%|
|Convenience||S, V, L, M, K||75%|
|Classic||O, T, Q, N||50%|
The total amount of Avios credited to your account depends on the following:
- Avios collected on a flight or Base Avios = [Distance flown] x [% Avios collected applicable to your booking class]
- Bonus Avios applicable to your tier = [Distance flown] x [% bonus Avios]
- Avios for family members = [Base Avios] x [% Avios applicable to the main member’s tier, for family members’ earnings]
When upgrading to Business or First Class, the amount of Avios you collect will be based on your original travel class, if you benefit from offers or spend Avios/Qcredits. Please check your ticket or contact any Qatar Airways office for more details.
If your travel class changes due to an involuntary flight change, the amount of Qpoints and/or Avios you collect will be based on your original travel class, and not the one that you flew in. This also applies when flying in First Class, even if Business Class was selected at the time of booking.