Enhance your experience and save time at the airport by checking in through qatarairways.com or our mobile app.
- Online check-in for flights from the U.S. opens 24 hours prior to departure and check-in for flights to the U.S. opens 24 hours prior to departure from Doha.
- For all other flights, online check-in is available 48 hours to 90 minutes prior to departure.
Note: For passengers transiting in Doha, online check in is available for the entire journey 48 hours to 90 minutes prior to the departure of their onward flights from Doha.
- Online check-in is available for flights operated by Qatar Airways, as well as for trips where the first segment is operated by Qatar Airways.
The airports listed below will allow you to use a digital boarding pass on your mobile.
- Africa: Durban
- Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Birmingham, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cardiff, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Geneva, Helsinki, Kyiv, Larnaca, London, London Gatwick, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Mykonos, Nice, Oslo, Paris, Pisa, Prague, Rome, Skopje, Sofia, Stockholm, Tbilisi, Thessaloniki, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw, Yerevan, Zagreb, Zurich
- Asia and the Pacific: Adelaide, Auckland, Canberra, Chiang Mai, Melbourne, Perth, Phnom Penh, Phuket, Seoul, Sydney, Tokyo
- GCC: Doha*
*Passengers will not need a printed boarding pass to use the e-gate in Doha. However, passengers going through passport control are required to have a printed boarding pass.
You can use the self-service check-in kiosks and automated baggage drop stations to check in for your flight with Qatar Airways at the airports below:
Self-service check-in kiosk:
- Europe: Copenhagen (CPH), Geneva (GVA), Frankfurt (FRA), London Heathrow (LHR), London Gatwick (LGW), Manchester (MAN), Paris (CDG)
- Asia and the Pacific: Bangkok (BKK), Bengaluru (BLR), Chennai (MAA), Islamabad (ISB), Jakarta (CGK), Karachi (KHI), Lahore (LHE), Perth (PER), Singapore (SIN)
- Middle East & GCC: Amman (AMM), Doha (DOH), Kuwait (KWI), Muscat (MCT)
- Africa: Lusaka (LUN)
Automated baggage drop:
- Europe: London (LHR)
- Asia and the Pacific: Bangkok (BKK), Perth (PER), Singapore (SIN)
- Middle East & GCC: Doha (DOH)