Complimentary Doha city tour
An amazing experience awaits you
Find a journey within a journey
Enrich every step of your journey with a complimentary tour of Doha, courtesy of Qatar Airways and Qatar Tourism Authority.
Visit four key landmarks including: The Pearl-Qatar, for the finest quality shops and restaurants; Katara Cultural Village, a centre dedicated to celebrating arts and heritage; Souq Waqif, for traditional jewellery, spices and handicrafts; and the Museum of Islamic Art, for its stunning architecture and beautiful seaside park.
All of this, while you wait to connect with your next flight.
For more information, head to the Doha City Tour desk during your transit.
Location of the desk: Beginning of Concourse B in between the Mont Blanc and WH Smith shops
|Tour name||Check-in opens||Check-in closes||Assembly time||Tour start time|
|Tour 1||06:00 hrs
|Tour 2||06:00 hrs
|Tour 3||06:00 hrs
|Tour 4||16:00 hrs
Terms and conditions
- Tours cannot be pre-booked. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A maximum of 33 passengers can be accommodated on each tour.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. The tours starts off at the HIA, passing by Dhow harbour, Museum of Islamic Art and the Corniche with a visit to the Katara Cultural Village, The Pearl-Qatar, and Souq Waqif.
- An English speaking guide will accompany the tour and guests will be provided with a bottle of mineral water.
- Passengers with transit time between 5 and 12 hours with a valid passport and boarding pass for their onward travel are eligible for this tour (based on seat availability).
- Eligibility is subject to immigration approval (complimentary visa is included).
- Additional terms and conditions apply. Please check with the Doha City Tour staff for eligibility.