Aviation Management Programme
The Aviation Management Programme is a one-year programme that provides an excellent opportunity for experienced professionals in non-aviation industries to enter management roles within Qatar Airways. It more specifically offers commercial and corporate career paths for ambitious Qataris who want to build a long-term career in aviation.
To qualify for this programme you must:
• Be a Qatari National or have a Qatari mother.
• Must be between 24 years and 28 years old.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably Master’s degree.
• Have 4 years of working experience including 2 years in a managerial/supervisory role.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills in both spoken and written Arabic and English.
• CID clearance.
• Medical clearance.
The Programme’s Benefits Include:
• Line manager assigned to each Aviation Manager.
• Global opportunities to experience and operate in various work environments.
• Growth opportunities to develop a career pathway for a future aviation leadership role.
• World-class learning and development opportunities with external strategic learning partners.