Cadet Pilot Programme
The Cadet Pilot Programme aims to develop high calibre students into future professional airline pilots who will play a pivotal role towards the growth of Qatar Airways’ ﬂeets and will take a hands-on role in Qatar’s ﬂagship Airline.
The Programme’s benefits include
- Full support for tuition fees and other tuition costs.
- Monthly stipend while in college.
- Medical Insurance with International Coverage.
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
- Must have a minimum of a high school certificate with an average grade of 70% or its equivalent.
- Minimum IELTS score of 4.5 overall and no less than 4 in each component.
- Must pass all the Placement Tests of the Flight Training Organisation.
- Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Must obtain the QCAA class 1 medical.
- Must obtain CID clearance.
- Applicant may be eligible for direct entry on meeting
- Flight Training Organisation's requirements.
Cadet Pilot Programme contact information
+974 4010 2881
+974 4010 2882