Earn more Avios
with our bank partners
Earn bonus Avios
with our bank and hotel partners
Enjoy up to 40% bonus Avios with our bank partners
Benefit from more Avios when converting reward points earned with your bank into Avios, from 1 to 30 June 2022. Simply convert reward points equivalent of up to 20,000 Avios, and collect 20% bonus Avios. You can also convert reward points equivalent to over 20,000 Avios, to collect 40% bonus Avios. With more Avios, you can take your travel experience to the next level. Spend your Avios on award flights, upgrades, extra baggage, Hotel & Car Rewards and much more.
How to convert your reward points
- Log in to the rewards account that you have with our bank partners.
- Choose to convert your reward points into Avios with Qatar Airways Privilege Club.
- Enjoy bonus Avios credited to your Privilege Club account.
- These terms and conditions govern the campaign, organized by Qatar Airways Privilege Club, enabling Privilege Club members to earn up to 40% bonus Avios when they convert their Bank Rewards Points to Avios with any participating bank (partners). This campaign commences on 01 June 2022, 0000hrs (GMT+3), and ends on 30 June 2022, 2359hrs (GMT+3).
- This campaign is open to all Privilege Club members who are customers of participating partners in the prescribed participating markets and have Bank Rewards Points.
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club members will earn bonus Avios on converting Bank Rewards Points from a participating partner into Avios.
- The bonus Avios awarded will be 20% of base Avios (up to 20,000) converted in a single transaction and will be 40% of base Avios (20,001 and above) converted in a single transaction.
- The bonus Avios will be calculated per transaction and not on the cumulative sum of base Avios converted from Bank Rewards Points during the campaign period.
- The conversion of Bank Rewards Points to base Avios is subject to the conversion ratio and terms and conditions set forth by the participating partner.
- The participating partners are Ahli Bank Qatar, Ahli United Bank, Ahlibank Oman, Air Miles, American Express, Amex Centurion Design Cards by Hyundai Card (Korea), Citibank, Commercial Bank of Qatar, Doha Bank, Dukhan Bank, Hana Members, HSBC (Greece, Mexico, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Hong Kong), Kuwait Finance House, Masraf Al Rayan, Ping An E-wallet (Wanlitong), Qatar International Islamic Bank (QIIB), Qatar Islamic Bank (QIB), Qatar National Bank (QNB), CIMB, KBank, Standard Chartered Bank Singapore, BSF (Banque Saudi Fransi). For more details, refer to the respective. partner page here.
- All bonus Avios earned will reflect in your Privilege Club account within 45 days from the date that Bank Rewards Points are converted into Avios or credited to your Privilege Club account.
- The bonus Avios will not be calculated retroactively under any circumstances. If the Avios, which your Bank Rewards Points were converted into, are credited to your Privilege Club account after the period during which this offer is valid has passed, you will not earn bonus Avios under this campaign.
- Once Avios are credited to your Privilege Club account, after converting your Bank Rewards Points into Avios, the transaction will not be reversed.
- All base Avios and bonus Avios awarded under this campaign will be subject to the Qatar Airways Privilege Club Terms & Conditions.
- All decisions made by Qatar Airways Privilege Club with respect to any matter relating to this campaign shall be final. Qatar Airways Privilege Club reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions and terminate or otherwise amend this campaign without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion. Qatar Airways Privilege Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of participating Privilege Club members and eliminate if found suspicious and involved in fraudulent activity.