Get the most out of your Privilege Club membership when you pool all Avios earned by nominated family members into the main member's account for faster rewards.
1. Log in to your membership account, and select "My Profile" from your dashboard menu and "My Family" from the tab menu.
2. Select "Add Family Member" to nominate your family member.
3. Complete the required fields and attach any required documents to confirm your relationship with your nominated member.Nominate now
- All main members can nominate up to nine family members, including their spouse, their children older than two years old, their parents, and their spouse's parents.
- Members will be able to print, save or email the digital cards of their family members.
- All Avios earned by family members are credited to the main member’s account.
- Avios earned by family members are based on the tier status of the main member.
- Flight activities by family members do not earn Qpoints.
- The Avios earned prior to de-linking shall remain in the main member’s account.
- Log in here or through our Qatar Airways mobile app.
- Enter your membership number and password to log in.
- Select “My Family” and then “See details” for the member you wish to de-link.
- Select Edit option and then “De-link”.
Family members who are over 18 years of age can de-link from the family programme and have their own membership accounts as main members. The Avios earned prior to de-linking shall remain in the main member’s account.
- If there are nine family members in your account and one of them is de-linked, you may only add a new family member after 24 months have passed.
- If there are less than nine family members in your account and one of them is de-linked, you may add a new family member immediately.