Cadet Pilot Programme
The Cadet Pilot Programme aims to develop high calibre students into future professional airline pilots who will play a pivotal role towards the growth of Qatar Airways’ ﬂeets and will take a hands-on role in Qatar’s ﬂagship Airline.
The Programme’s benefits include
- Full support for tuition fees and other tuition costs.
- Monthly stipend while in college.
- Medical Insurance with International Coverage.
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Must be Qatari National or have a Qatari Mother.
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
- Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 70% or higher.
- Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 4.5 overall and no less than 4 in each component to be eligible to join the Foundation Programme.
- Graduated High school students must have completed mandatory National Service and must obtain official clearance letter issued by Qatar National Service Authority.
- Must pass all the entry exams and placement tests.
- Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Must obtain a QCAA class 1 medical certificate.
- Must obtain CID clearance.
Cadet Pilot Programme contact information
+974 4010 2881
+974 4010 2882