Want to book, change or cancel an award ticket?
Know the applicable fees
Award Ticket Fees
Award ticket fees apply per passenger as per the table in the 'Change/cancellation fees' section, and must be paid upon collection of award tickets and/or award upgrades.
● Any changes or cancellations are subject to fees depending on lead time and membership tier.
● If you are a Gold or Platinum member, you can pay for award fees using your reward benefit, Qcredits. To know more about Qcredits, click here.
|Change or cancellation (more than 24 hours prior to departure)||$25||$25||Self: Free
|Change or cancellation (between 3 hours and 24 hours to departure)||$100||$100||Self: Free
|Changes or cancellations within 3 hours or after departure||Not allowed. Only airport and government taxes to be refunded. Qmiles and fees are forfeited.|
Effective 27 May 2018, in addition to the applicable Privilege Club award fee, booking fees will apply as per the below table.
New award tickets on Qatar Airways are subject to a minimum booking fee of USD 25 per sector or higher, or the currency equivalent of the country where the award ticket is issued.
|Cabin||Booking fee* (per sector** booked)|
* Booking fee is applicable only when issuing new award bookings on Qatar Airways flights.
** A sector is a portion/leg of a journey. For example, a journey from London - Doha - Bangkok is considered as two sectors.
● Booking fee is not applicable for changes on award bookings on Qatar Airways and partner airlines.
● Booking fee is non-refundable and excludes taxes as well as surcharges.