Create your own 2018 European adventure
Special early bird fares to Europe from $1,435*
Book by 20 December 2017
Book early and take advantage of our Early Bird offers
Start planning now for travel in 2018 and enjoy our special early bird fares to Europe. Choose from over 40 European destinations, including London, Paris, Dublin, Rome, and Prague and get your travel plans off to a flying start.
Fly with Qatar Airways and enjoy an extraordinary travel experience on board the ‘World’s Best Airline’ and ‘World’s Best Business Class’ as voted by Skytrax 2017.
Book by 20 December 2017 for travel from 23 January 2018 - 30 November 2018
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Sale valid from 16 November until 20 December 2017.
- Economy Class fares shown are for low season departures from 23 January 2018 - 12 June 2018 or 1 October 2018 - 30 November 2018. Other sale fares are also available for travel from 18 June 2018 - 30 September 2018.
- Business Class fares shown are for departures from 23 January 2018 - 30 Nov 2018
- Flights to Cardiff commencing 1 May 2018.
- Flights to Thessaloniki commencing 27 March 2018.
- Itineraries originating outside of Auckland are operated by Qatar Airways' partner airlines. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions and Fare Rules at the time of booking.
- Seats are limited and subject to availability of the relevant booking class.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- A Credit card transaction fee of 1.5% applies, with a maximum of NZD $70 per person for bookings. There is no charge for Debit card and other forms of payment.
- Advertised fares are correct as at 16 November 2017. Fares subject to change.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Travel Agents and Online Travel Agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation and change fees apply, please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Minimum and maximum stay is dependent on the booking class.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Weekend surcharge for Economy Class and for Business Class applies for Friday and Saturday departures for outbound travel.
- For full terms and conditions, please review at the time of booking.