Fly to Chiang Mai for a chance to win
Win with our latest destination, Chiang Mai
Book an Economy Class ticket to our latest new destination, Chiang Mai, Thailand for a chance to win one of 10 flight and hotel getaway packages* to the exquisite Anantara Chiang Mai.
Enjoy a refreshing and revitalising escape where unforgettable experiences are around every corner in Thailand’s Rose of the North. From the unforgettable Flower Festival to the bustling street markets of Chiang Mai, this incredible destination is just waiting to be discovered.
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort is a sanctuary of contemporary, Thai and colonial style. Ideally situated in the heart of Chiang Mai, this luxurious hotel is the perfect location to discover the old city’s countless temples, bustling markets and ancient Lanna ruins.
Anantara Chiang Mai Serviced Suites represents an ideal destination for families wishing to experience the perfect balance between luxury and comfort. Located just to the east of the old city walls, this property offers the perfect base from which to discover Chiang Mai.
To enter our raffle you must book your ticket between 17 November and 08 December 2017 for travel before 28 February 2018.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Check out these fares to some of our most popular destinations in Thailand, including Chiang Mai:
- offer has expired
Terms and Conditions
1. SUMMARY: The “Qatar Airways Chiang Mai New Destination” Sweepstakes is sponsored by Qatar Airways (the “Sponsor” or “Qatar Airways”) and the prizes and the Sweepstakes are subject to these Official Rules. The prizes are described in the Section 6 below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Armenia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania and Ukraine (“Eligible Countries”) who are of legal age in their respective country of residence as of November 17, 2017, have a valid passport at the time of departure to an international destination, and have not been a previous winner of any Qatar Airways’ promotion (the “Participants”). Employees, officers, directors and agents of Qatar Airways and its subsidiaries, and each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Each Participant confirms that it meets all eligibility requirements in this Clause 2.
3. AGREEMENT TO RULES: Participants must comply with these Official Rules. All interpretations of these Official Rules by Qatar Airways are final and the Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
4. PROMOTION: This Sweepstakes begins on November 17, 2017 at 00:01 am Doha time and ends on December 8th, 2017 at 11:59am Doha time (“Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s clock determines time.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION:
a) Book a Qatar Airways ticket during the Promotion Period for Chiang Mai (the “Promotion Destination”) on the Qatar Airways official website, Qatar Airways’ mobile website and mobile app only on Qatar Airways operated flights.
b) All confirmed tickets issued during the Promotion Period for traveling to Chiang Mai with outbound travel from the Eligible Countries between 12th December 2017 and 28th February 2018 and for inbound travel to Chiang Mai there are no particular restrictions on the returning flight, will be included in the Sweepstakes. Please note that there is a blackout period 18th December 2017 to 7th January 2018, 20th to 26th January 2018 and 12th to 24th February 2018. All confirmed tickets issued until the last day of the Promotion Period (30th November 2017) will be included in the Sweepstakes. Bookings made but where the ticket could not be issued for any reason whatsoever will not be included in the Sweepstakes.
c) A total of ten (10) prizes will be announced on 10th of December, 2017 to Participants selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
d) Each Winner will be sent a prize announcement email (“Prize Announcement”) on 10th of December, 2017 using the email address provided at the time of booking.
e) Each Winner must respond to the Prize Announcement within five (5) days from the date of the email received above, including providing a validly executed Release (as defined in Clause 7 below). Each Winner responding within this timeframe to the Prize Announcement will receive an email which will include a voucher containing the details of the prize redemption process. Other terms and conditions as specified on the voucher will apply.
f) If a Winner does not meet the eligibility requirement or does not timely respond to the Prize Announcement, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Winner.
g) The Participant will not make any claim against the Sponsor for entries lost, damaged or delayed, or due to computer or information technology errors in transit.
6. PRIZES: Qatar Airways will grant ten (10) prizes for ten (10) Winners. The prize value is ten (10) individual return or one way tickets paired with ten (10) hotel stays in Anantara Hotels, Chiang Mai. Each Winner is only entitled to one (1) Prize which is one (1) return or one way ticket and one (1) room for one (1) night in Anantara Hotels, Chiang Mai. The outbound flight from the Winner’s point of origin must be flown on or before 28th February 2018. There are no particular restrictions on the date of the inbound returning flight to the point of origin. Child, infant, mileage redemption, complimentary ticket and industry/agency rebate tickets are not eligible for the Sweepstakes. Applicable Conditions of Carriage apply. Approximate prize value for each ticket is up to United States Dollars $4,000 depending on the travel dates and winner’s departure and destination airports. Tickets must be issued before 30th November, 2017.
7. GENERAL RESTRICTIONS: Winners will be required to sign and return via email, the affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, except where prohibited, publicity release (collectively, the “Release”) forms provided by Sponsor, within five (5) days of receipt in order to receive a prize. If the Winner fails to return the Release within five (5) days or if the Winner is disqualified, prize will be forfeited. If a Winner is not reachable at the e-mail address provided to Sponsor, then the prize will be forfeited.
Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied in fact or in law, and any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No cash redemption or prize substitutions are allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in Sponsor’s discretion. A Winner who is ineligible for a prize, or is unable to or who does not accept or utilize a prize, for any reason will not make any claim against the Sponsor. Each Winner is responsible for any and all, fees, security and passenger facility charges applicable to the prize, which may not be issued without payment for taxes and fees (except as specified otherwise in the voucher).
All travel arrangements must be booked through Qatar Airways in compliance with instructions given to the Winners. Winners are responsible for the cost of visa(s), passport(s), and transportation to and from the point of origin, and/or lodging expenses, meals, and other travel expenses unless stated otherwise. Prizes are non-extendable, non-transferable and non-cashable.
Internet entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant or Winner who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or violates the Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Participant will not make any claim against the Sponsor and its agencies for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted. In such event, Sponsor will award prize via random drawing from eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
8. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Subject to applicable laws of the eligible countries, each Winner by participating in the Sweepstakes grants consent to Sponsor to collect, use the Winner’s name, voice, photograph and/or biographical data for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes worldwide in perpetuity addressed to the general public in all forms of media, including on social media on Sponsor's website, in connection with the Sweepstake in perpetuity, without any obligation or consideration or counter-part whether financial or otherwise, except for the awarding of the prize to the Winner.
10. LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Participant releases and agrees not make any claim against Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and media including Facebook and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (“Sweepstakes Entities”), for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, personal injury, property damage, or financial loss, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use, non-use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity and the Sweepstakes Entities are released and held harmless from them. Winner assumes all liability for participation in all aspects of the prize.
11. FORCE MAJEURE: EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, QATAR AIRWAYS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO PERFORM, OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE OF, ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OBLIGATIONS THAT ARE CAUSED BY EVENTS OUTSIDE OF THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL. QATAR AIRWAYS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE SWEEPSTAKES TERMINATES OR ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE USED OR REDEEMED DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, WAR, TERRORISM, EXPLOSIONS, FIRES, FLOODS OR OTHER NATURAL CALAMITIES, BAD WEATHER, STRIKES, RIOT, CIVIL DISRUPTION, INTERNET FAILURES, OR OTHER ACTS OF GOD OR THE WINNER, OR FOR ANY OTHER OCCURRENCES WHICH ARE OUTSIDE OF QATAR AIRWAYS’ REASONABLE CONTROL.
12. DISCLAIMERS: If this Sweepstakes cannot be administered as contemplated for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, Winner selection, or prizes without prior notice.
13. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning this Promotion will be governed by the laws of the State of Qatar and any applicable local laws of the eligible countries.
14. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any portion or provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality, or enforceability of any other portion or provision hereof. Any invalid, illegal, or unenforceable portion or provision shall be deemed severed from these Official Rules and the balance of these Official Rules shall be construed and enforced as if these Official Rules did not contain such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable portion or provision.
15. TAXES: Unless stated otherwise, Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes in connection with their prize, including all federal, state and local taxes and the reporting consequences thereof. Sponsor will comply with all Internal Revenue Service and other government reporting obligations. Winners must provide tax and personal information as a condition of being awarded a prize.
16. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Qatar Airways, Q.C.S.C. a Qatari Closed Shareholding company organized and existing under the applicable laws of the State of Qatar, with commercial registration N°16070, PO Box 22550, Doha, State of Qatar (“Sponsor”). The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all aspects of this Sweepstakes.