Travel further within Thailand.
Whether you are looking for pristine beaches, bustling markets, ancient heritage sites or sensory-rich cuisine to tantalise your taste buds, Thailand has it all.
Qatar Airways takes you to some of Thailand's most exciting destinations with direct services from Ireland via Doha to Bangkok, Phuket, Krabi, Chiang Mai and Pattaya*.
With our partner airline Bangkok Airways, you can also connect onwards to Koh Samui, Chiang Rai and many more destinations, earning Privilege Club Qmiles as you go, thanks to the addition of Bangkok Airways to our Frequent Flyer Programme. Find out more.
- offer has expired
- Book by 06 February 2018.
- Travel by 10 December 2018.
- Peak blackout dates may apply.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated return flights originating from Ireland via Doha (DOH) only.
- Advertised fares are based on fees, taxes and airport charges calculated as February 2018. Fares subject to change without notice.
- Seats may be limited for certain destinations and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class. There maybe times when seats are not available. Please review at the time of booking.
- Please note that for transit flights in Doha of less than 24 hours in duration, baggage cannot be claimed and will be tagged to your final destination.
- Standard child/infant discounts apply.
- For full terms and conditions, please review at the time of booking.