Redeem your Qmiles
for unaccompanied minors
Redeem for unaccompanied minors
Redeem your Qmiles for award tickets for an unaccompanied minor (aged 5-15 years) for travel in Economy Class on Qatar Airways marketed and operated flights.
1. Award tickets for an unaccompanied minor are applicable only on Qatar Airways marketed and operated flights (on purely QR operated flights).
2. Award tickets request form is mandatory for UMNR service.
3. Unaccompanied minor award ticket requests should be submitted a minimum of 48 hours prior to travel date.
4. Rush fee and change fee (if applicable) will apply.
5. Request for unaccompanied minor award ticket should be done by the main member only.
6. Regular Qmiles required for adult award ticket will be charged for unaccompanied minor award ticket.
7. A fixed fee of 3,000 Qmiles will be deducted as a service fee for the unaccompanied minor charges per origin to destination for which an electronic miscellaneous document (EMD) will be provided.
8. Member should provide the following documents at the check-in desk:
- Unaccompanied minor award ticket
- Copy of electronic miscellaneous document* (EMD) for the unaccompanied minor service charges (3,000 Qmiles).
- Completed "UMNR request for carriage form" (available from the airport or your nearst Qatar Airways city office.)
9. Unaccompanied minor award ticket is not upgradable.
10. Reqgular Award Ticket conditions will apply in case of changes and refund
11. UMNR EMD is Non-refundable
12. Young passengers between the ages of 12 to 15 years (up to but not including their 16th birthday) travelling on an award ticket, requesting for the meet & assist service will have to pay the applicable unaccompanied minor fee.
* Electronic miscellaneous document (EMD) is a receipt for your Qmiles transaction.