Redeem your Qmiles
for flights on our airline partners
Redeem Qmiles on airline partners
You can redeem your Qmiles for complimentary flights on our airline partners. The table below shows the Qmiles required for a partner award ticket, depending on the total distance and the class of service you want to travel in.
To ensure you have seamless hassle-free journey with our airline partners, we have implemented new updates to the award ticket(s) redemption procedures.
All changes to new or existing non-award* tickets that have been upgraded using Qmiles can be made online. Go to the ‘Write to us’ page in your logged in area with details of your upgrade request.
Please ensure you provide the following information along with your request:
● Ticket number(s)
● New travel date with sector (for date change requests) with 2 alternate dates in case of no availability on preferred date.
● New destination (for sector changes within the same region)
Once your request is received we will send you an email with details of your updated ticket and how to make payment by yourself online.
Please ensure you submit your request minimum 96 hours (4 days) prior to your intended date of travel.
From 11 March 2018, we will no longer be processing these services through our ticketing offices and contact centres.
* An award ticket is a ticket purchased using Qmiles.
|Distance for itinerary||Qmiles required for an award|
|Miles||Economy Class||Premium Economy||Business Class||First Class|
● The partner award chart applies for travel on all flights marketed and operated by our Privilege Club Partner Airlines.
● The total Qmiles required to redeem for a partner award ticket will depend on the total distance (miles) flown in the trip.
● To request a partner award, please log in to your account and complete the partner award request form.
● Award requests for infants are not valid on Partner Airlines.
● Redemption in Premium Economy Cabin is currently available on only some of our Partner Airlines.
● A combination of Qatar Airways and oneworld flights is permitted. However, a maximum of four sectors can be booked.
● Open jaw trips are permitted
● Stopover is not permitted on a partner award
● Members must provide all necessary documents when submitting change request.
● Please ensure you submit your request minimum 96 hours (4 days) prior to your intended date of travel.
● From 11 March 2018, we will no longer be processing these services through our ticketing offices and contact centres.