Fares incredible fares starting from HKD10,330.
Enjoy a collection of irresistible offers.
Our Global Travel Boutique is back with an exclusive selection of savings and great offers to memorable places around the world on Business Class.
Book your ticket by 31 January 2018 and save on Business Class fares, starting from HKD10,330 for travel until 10 December 2018.
Take advantage of these amazing deals and create memories to last a lifetime.
*Terms and conditions apply.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- Sale period: 9 until 31 January 2018.
- Travel period: 9 January until 10 December 2018. All travel must be completed by 10 December 2018.
- Blackout dates (dates when discounts do not apply): 9 June until 10 September 2018 for travel on Premium Class.
Additional blackout dates apply in some countries. Please review at the time of booking.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide, as well as Royal Air Maroc, British Airways, Royal Jordanian and Middle East Airlines codeshare flights.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges or any other standard market surcharges.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability on the relevant booking class:
W for Economy, R for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East^ and Middle East^ to/from Africa.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of a no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Child/infant discount applies with the exception of the Companion offer.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- “Companion Offer” and “Kids Special Offer” cannot be inter-combinable or combined with any other promotion.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways' stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- A USD 30 Qatar Duty Free e-voucher is offered to customers who book their Business Class or First Class ticket on qatarairways.com and can be redeemed with a minimum purchase of USD 110 at select Qatar Duty Free outlets at Hamad International Airport. The voucher is valid for a duration of six months.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
^ Middle East includes Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon and Oman.