Visa-free arrival now available for Pakistani nationals
Exploring Qatar's culture and attractions has never been easier.
Nationals from Pakistan can now take advantage of visa-free entry into Qatar.
Invite your friends and family to discover an authentic Arabian treasure in the heart of the Gulf - a land famous for its heritage, innovation, and hospitality now with the added benefit of visa-free entry.
Citizens of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan can be granted a visa waiver for a period of 30 days on their arrival in the State of Qatar, given the following conditions:
- The passenger’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- The passenger must have a confirmed return ticket.
- The passenger must have a valid debit or credit card.
- The visa will be granted for 30 days free of charge and is extendable for a similar period only once after confirming the return ticket.
- Passengers should provide a confirmed hotel reservation.
- Passengers arriving directly from Pakistan should have a certificate of vaccination against polio.