Two seats, one great offer to Chiang Mai
Experience a refreshing and revitalising escape where unforgettable sights are around every corner in Thailand's Rose of the North. Celebrate the launch of our newest destination with our special companion offers in Economy and Business Class.
For a limited time, as a Privilege Club member, redeem your Qmiles for an award ticket and save 50%* to our newest destination, Chiang Mai. Learn more.
These offers won't last long, so don't miss your chance to plan your perfect trip for two!
Book on qatarairways.com by midnight 30 November for travel up to 31 May 2018.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Sales Period from 25 September to 30 November 2017
- Travel Period from 25 September 2017 to 31 May 2018
- Fares advertised above are valid on direct services operated by Qatar Airways between Doha and Chiang Mai, which commence on 12th December 2017 until 25th March 2018. Travel outside of these dates, until 31st May 2018, is permitted, using QR-operated services to Bangkok and partner airline services between Bangkok and Chiang Mai, however fares will be higher.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: "R" for Business Class or "W" for Economy Class. For flights where Business Class is not operated, "A" for First Class is applicable.
- Discount is only applicable on a Business Class or Economy Class return ticket, when at least 2 passengers book and travel together. Customers must travel together on all flight sectors.
- Children discounts are not applicable. Infants not occupying a seat pay 10%.
- Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges, all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Discount applies to air fare only. Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges and all other standard market surcharges
- Minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rule at the time of booking
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rule at the time of booking
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.