Graduate Developee Programme
The Graduate Developee Programme is a one-year programme that provides development opportunities for Qataris that have recently completed a bachelor’s degree. It offers general aviation and role-specific development to help the graduates gain the skills, competencies and behaviours required to perform effectively across QR group after one year of development.
There are 8 streams within the Graduate Developee Programme:
- Graduate Commercial Programme
- Graduate Engineering Programme
- Graduate Human Resources Programme
- Graduate Finance and Business Management Programme
- Graduate Brand and Communication Programme
- Graduate Information Technology Programme
- Graduate Customer Experience Programme
- Graduate Subsidiaries Programme
Apply for this programme
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be between 20 years and 28 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an institution approved by the Supreme Education Council – Higher Education Institute.
- Must have an overall GPA of 2.5 or above.
- CID clearance.
- Medical clearance.
The Programme’s benefits include
- Line manager assigned to each developee. Global opportunities to experience and operate in various work environments.
- Growth opportunities to develop a career pathway for a future leadership role in the aviation sector.
- World-class learning and development opportunities with external strategic learning partners.