Two seats, one great offer. Fly to Canberra from GEL 5400
Book by 25 February 2018
Start your day with an epic hot air balloon ride before visiting Canberra's diverse selection of museums and galleries, restaurants, and public gardens. Celebrate the launch of Australia's vibrant capital with our special companion offers in Economy and Business Class.
For a limited time, as a Privilege Club member, redeem your Qmiles for an award ticket and save 50%* to our newest destination, Canberra. Learn more
These offers won't last long, so don't miss your chance to plan your perfect trip for two!
Book on qatarairways.com by midnight 25 February 2018 for travel up to 31 May 2018.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Sales Period from 25 September to 25 February 2018
- Travel Period from 25 September 2017 to 31 May 2018
- Fares advertised above are valid on direct services operated by Qatar Airways between Doha and Canberra, which commence on 12th February 2018. Travel earlier than this date is permitted, using QR-operated services to Melbourne and partner airline services between Melbourne and Canberra, however fares will be higher.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: "R" for Business Class or "W" for Economy Class. For flights where Business Class is not operated, "A" for First Class is applicable.
- Discount is only applicable on a Business Class or Economy Class return ticket, when at least 2 passengers book and travel together. Customers must travel together on all flight sectors.
- Children discounts are not applicable. Infants not occupying a seat pay 10%.
- Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges, all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Discount applies to air fare only. Discount does not apply to taxes, surcharges and all other standard market surcharges
- Minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rule at the time of booking
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rule at the time of booking
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.