Graduate Developee Programme
The Graduate Development Programme is a one-year programme that provides development opportunities for Nationals that have recently completed a bachelor’s degree. It offers general aviation and role-specific development to help the graduates gain the skills, competencies and behaviors required to perform effectively in a first line-management role across QR Group after one year of development.
There are 6 streams within the Graduate Development Programme:
- Graduate Commercial Programme.
- Graduate Engineering Programme.
- Graduate Human Resources Programme.
- Graduate Finance and Business Management Programme.
- Graduate Brand and Communications Programme.
- Graduate Information Technology Programme.
The Programme’s benefits include
- Line Manager assigned to each graduate developee.
- Global opportunities to experience and operate in various work environments.
- Growth opportunities to develop a career pathway for a future leadership role in the aviation sector.
- World-class learning and development opportunities with external strategic learning partners.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be between 20 years and 28 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an institution approved by the Supreme Education Council Higher Education Institute.
- Must have an overall GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Must obtain CID clearance.
- Medical clearance.