Immerse yourself in Greece. Fares starting from $1,189*.
Now flying to Mykonos
Immerse yourself in Greece and book your flight with Qatar Airways
Journey to our newest gateways in Greece and discover destinations with a magnificent blend of history, charm and remarkable natural beauty. Whether you explore the archeological ruins in Athens, relax on one of the stunning island of Mykonos, or simply enjoy the best of Mediterranean cuisine in Thessaloniki, Greece always impresses with its vibrant and inspiring culture.
Fly to Mykonos from $1,259*, Thessaloniki from $1,259*, and Athens from $1,189* in Economy Class.
Book by 31 October 2018 for travel from 13 January until 31 August 2019.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Sale period: 21 September - 31 October 2018.
- Perth, Melbourne Canberra, Sydney and Adelaide Economy Class fares shown are valid for departures between 13 January - 2 April 2019 and 16 April - 6 June 2019. Other sale fares are also available for travel from 7 June - 31 August 2019.
- Brisbane, Hobart, and Cairns Economy Class fares shown are valid for departures between 13 January - 2 April 2019 and 16 April - 6 June 2019, and are via Sydney on one of Qatar Airways' airline partners.
- Business Class fares are valid for departures between 13 January - 31 August 2019.
- Itineraries originating outside of Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Adelaide, and Canberra are operated by Qatar Airways' partner airlines. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions and Fare Rules at the time of booking.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability on the relevant booking classes.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Flights to Mykonos run on a seasonal schedule between 30 May - 14 October 2018.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of a no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Child/infant discount applies.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways' stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- Advertised fares are correct as at 21 September 2018. Fares subject to change.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Travel Agents and Online Travel Agents.
- A Credit card transaction fee of 1.5% applies, with a maximum of AUD $70 per person for bookings. There is no charge for Debit card and other forms of payment.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.