Fly the World's Best Business Class. Fares starting from $5,989*.
Book by 26 September 2018
Experience the World' Best Business Class and fly with Qatar Airways
Experience the world's most memorable destinations with an unforgettable journey in the World's Best Business Class, as recognised by the 2018 Skytrax World Airline Awards. This is the sixth time and third consecutive year that Qatar Airways has won this recognition.
Our Business Class combines luxury, spaciousness and elegant design with passenger-focused care. Experience the great design of a high-tech oasis, where you can settle into unparalleled comfort, and adapt your personal space to suit your needs. Catch some sleep or get productive with a generous work surface.
Experience our award-winning Business Class with fares starting from $5,989*.
Book by 26 September 2018 for travel until 31 August 2019.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Sale period: 21 - 26 September 2018.
- Perth, Melbourne Canberra, Sydney and Adelaide Business Class fares are valid for departures between 10 September 2018 - 31 August 2019.
- Itineraries originating outside of Perth, Melbourne Canberra, Sydney and Adelaide are operated by Qatar Airways' partner airlines. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions and Fare Rules at the time of booking.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability on the relevant booking classes.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
- In case of a no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
- Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Child/infant discount applies.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways' stopover policy.
- Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are allowed once per booking.
- Advertised fares are correct as at 21 September 2018. Fares subject to change.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Travel Agents and Online Travel Agents.
- A Credit card transaction fee of 1.5% applies, with a maximum of AUD $70 per person for bookings. There is no charge for Debit card and other forms of payment.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.