POINTS TO NOTE
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are per person per night in US dollars and valid for travel from 01 January 2014 till 31 December 2014.
- Minimum one flight must be on Qatar Airways.
- Valid on the outbound and inbound journeys subject to airfare rules.
- Valid for all classes of travel.
- Accommodation must be booked and confirmed in advance to arrival into Doha.
- If the hotel selected offers scheduled coach transfers, it is possible to upgrade to private car transfers at supplement of $70.00 USD per saloon each way.
- Valid for FIT Individual passengers only. Not valid for more than 9 persons travelling together. Please contact us by email for group rates.
- The Package rates are applicable only for the first night. The remaining nights would be based on hotel + breakfast rate.
- Adequate travel insurance is recommended. Visit www.qatarairways.com for purchasing insurance online.
- Qatar Stopover may be booked either through your travel agency or from the closest Qatar Airways Offices in your city. Please visit www.qatarairways.com for the listing of Qatar Airways offices telephone numbers through "Contact us".
- The Qatar Stopover Programme can also be booked online at http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/qatar-stopover.page
HOTEL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are for the selected room types, Single or Twin share with breakfast.
- Check in time: 1400 Hours, Check-out time: 1200 Hours.
- For a confirmed early check-in, room reservation has to be requested from previous night and the extra night rate paid.
- For guaranteed late check out the room should be booked for a full extra night.
- Single passengers must pay the single room accommodation price.
TOURS AND EXCURSIONS BOOKINGS TERMS
- All the Tours, Safaris, Sea Trips rates are in USD.
- All tours are scheduled and based on Seat in Coach (SIC), private and out of schedule tours are subject to a supplement.
- Transportation on all excursions by Air-Conditioned Vehicle or Coach.
- Service of English speaking guides included.
- Entrance fees to places visiting during the tours included, if any.
- Children’s rate (upto12 years old): 50% discount on all tours.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify any tours without previous notice should the client’s comfort and safety require it.
- Doha city tour which is included in the stopover package is operated two times daily from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 19:00 except Friday mornings.
- Museum of Islamic Art is closed on Tuesdays.
RESTRICTIONS DURING THE MONTH OF
- The Holy Month of Ramadan will fall (approximately) between June and July, 2014.
- Hotel operations will be as normal with exception of serving alcohol, which will be available only in the minibars/room service in selected hotels. Live entertainments at hotels are usually cancelled. Opening hours of shops will be changed to late evenings and smoking, eating or drinking is not allowed during the daytime in public places. For bookings, cancellation and amendments, please contact email@example.com or check our website www.qatarairways.com
Visa Terms & Conditions
- On arrival at Doha Airport, passengers may be requested by Qatar immigration, to provide proof of confirmed hotel reservation, confirmed return or onward air ticket and sufficient funds of at least $1370 USD or equivalent or a valid major international credit card. Entry into the country will be at the discretion of Qatar Immigration.
- A Visa is required for all nationalities except Gulf Co-Operation Council (GCC) nationals. The cost of a Single Entry Tourist Visa is $55 USD per person. This visa is valid for one month from date of entry into the country and cannot be extended. Hotel accommodation must be booked through Discover Qatar for the total period of stay in Qatar.
- A minimum of ten days, prior to arrival is required to process a Normal Single Entry Tourist Visa.
- Clear passport copies should be submitted to the nearest Qatar Airways office or via your travel agent.
- The cost of an Urgent Single Tourist Entry Visa is $120 USD per person. This visa requires a minimum of seven working days to process.
- The visa will be processed only after full payment for all services is received by Discover Qatar, Doha.
- A minimum of 3 nights hotel booking is applicable for FIT bookings (Qatar destination) when tourist visa is required.
- In the event of any amendment or cancellation of the flight bookings, Discover Qatar, must be immediately informed by the Qatar Airways office or the Travel Agent who made the original booking. The visa fees are non-refundable.
- All passengers should ensure that their Passport is valid for at least six months at the time of entry into Qatar.
- Each passenger must hold an independent passport.
- If the passenger’s passport includes a page with parents’ names, a copy of this page is required along with a copy of the passport copy, in order to apply for a single entry tourist visa.
- All visa fees must be paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable even in the event the visa is not granted by the Ministry of the Interior, State of Qatar. Discover Qatar acts only as a processing agent for visa applications and Hotel bookings are only accepted on the basis that it is understood that Discover Qatar will not be liable for any expenses incurred should there be delays in visa issuance or should the visa be declined. It is strongly recommended to apply for the tourist visa before airline ticket issuance. Some nationalities are permitted to obtain a tourist visa upon arrival at Doha International Airport provided the passenger is holding a valid PASSPORT (not Travel Document). The cost of a Visa upon arrival for entitled nationalities is QAR 100 per person (Approx $28 USD) and valid up to month stay. Please visit Qatar e-Government website for the countries' list entitled for visa on arrival http://portal.www.gov.qa
- A booking (hotel, transfers, tours and other ground arrangements) may be amended/cancelled without any charge up to 7 days prior to arrival subject to availability.
- 25% cancellation charge of the full package price will be applied for amendments/cancellations if made within 6 days to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- No refunds are available for Amendment, no-shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival.
- Airline tickets are governed by a different amendments/cancellation or no-show policy depending on the fare rules and restrictions.
- Extension of hotel stay, while in Doha, is subject to availability and can only be made within the validity of the Tourist visa.
- Payment for extended stays is to be made at the Qatar Airways Holidays Shop located at Qatar Airways Tower, Airport Road, Doha.
- No refund will be made for partially unutilized services.
*The above information is subject to change without notice.