Within 48 hours of making a booking on qatarairways.com/in, customers from India can pay for their tickets through the following bank account. Please note, Booking reference and phone number must be provided with your bank transfer details.
Payment should be completed on the following working hours:
|Monday - Saturday
||1000 - 1900 hours only
Terms & Conditions
- To avoid booking cancellation, pay at any local bank office in the country of departure within the time allotted.
- Booking reference and phone number must be provided in the bank transfer details. Failure to include this information means that we will be unable to match your payment to your booking and will be unable to issue your ticket. Additional details may be required to complete the transaction, please refer to the details specified for your country of departure.
- All local handling fees, exchange rate differences, and intermediary bank handling fees are the responsibility of the customer. Please confirm the total payment amount with your bank before completing the transfer.
- Please note, IMPS payments / fund transfers will not be processed for any bookings.
- For any query or clarification related to Online fund transfer, please contact the local Qatar Airways office.