As a oneworld traveller, satisfaction awaits you around the globe. Your frequent flyer status is recognised across all member airlines and you are entitled to a range of benefits, which are provided according to the following oneworld tier levels, no matter which cabin class you are flying in:
|Privilege Club Silver||Privilege Club Gold||Privilege Club Platinum|
|oneworld Ruby||oneworld Sapphire||oneworld Emerald|
|Earn & redeem Qmiles on all oneworld member airlines||All benefits of Ruby, plus the following:||All benefits of Sapphire, plus the following:|
|Earn Qpoints towards your tier statuson all eligible oneworld flights||Access to Business Class lounges||Access to First Class lounges|
|Access to Business Class priority
|Priority boarding||Access to First Class priority check-in|
|Access to preferred or pre-reserved seating||Extra baggage allowance||Fast Track at security lanes|
|Priority on waitlists and when on standby||Priority baggage handling|
*Access to preferred or pre-reserved seating is in accordance with the individual policy of the oneworld member airline operating the flight. First and Business Class check-in desks and lounges are not available at all airports. Fast track is not available at all airports. oneworld benefits are available only to passengers on scheduled flights that are both marketed and operated by a oneworld member airline (marketed means that there must be a oneworld member airline’s flight number on your ticket). airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines, SriLankan Airlines, TAM Airlines and oneworld are trademarks of their respective companies. TAM Airlines (Paraguay) is currently not a part of oneworld. Some limitations and exceptions may apply. For more information, visit www.oneworld.com/benefits.
We know your time is precious and you would prefer to relax in one of the 600 oneworld lounges rather than wait in line at airport security. That is why, at select airports worldwide, oneworld Emerald frequent flyers can access the ‘Fast Track’ or ‘Priority Lanes' at security check points no matter which cabin they are travelling in.
Due to restrictions or local agreements with Security Fast Track facility operators, not all oneworld carriers are currently able to extend this benefit to all Emerald tier customers
Privilege Club members can earn Qmiles and Qpoints on booking classes for flights marketed** and operated*** by any oneworld airline without having to join a separate frequent flyer programme.
The number of Qmiles you can earn when flying with one of the oneworld member airlines depends on the airline, cabin, and booking class of travel.
Privilege Club members can also redeem their Qmiles for complimentary flights operated** by oneworld airlines or for journeys involving sectors**** on any number of oneworld carriers.
** Marketed refers to the airline whose flight number is specified on your booking.
*** Operated refers to the airline you are flying on.
**** A sector is a part of your itinerary e.g a return trip from London to Bangkok is a 4 sector journey i.e. LHRDOH (1) – DOHBKK (2) – BKKDOH (3) – DOHLHR (4)
If your oneworld frequent flyer tier status is Emerald or Sapphire, or you are travelling in a First or Business Class cabin on any oneworld member airline, you can access more than 600 airport lounges throughout the world. This means you can relax or catch up with work in comfort and style before departure, regardless of which oneworld member airline you choose to fly with.
• To be eligible, you must be departing on a flight that is both marketed and operated by a oneworld member airline.
• Some lounges may get busy at peak times, and access to them may be restricted as a result.
• A non-affiliated third party may operate some lounges on behalf of the individual airline. Access to some lounges operated by third-parties on behalf of oneworld member airlines may be restricted at some times.
• Arrivals lounges are excluded.
• Spa and pre-flight dining facilities are excluded.
• British Airways Concorde lounges are excluded.
Enjoy exclusive access to premium airport lounges around the world with oneworld Emerald or Sapphire frequent flyer tier status. Members of oneworld airline frequent flyer programmes with the equivalent of oneworld Emerald or Sapphire tier status can use any lounge offered by any oneworld airline when departing on any flight marketed and operated by any oneworld member airline, regardless of cabin class being flown.
The following exceptions apply:
Indulge yourself before departure in a wider range of airport lounges when you fly First Class or Business Class with any oneworld member airline.
• Customers flying First or Business Class have access to the equivalent class of lounge regardless of their frequent flyer status. First Class passengers may use a Business Class or frequent flyer lounge if a First Class lounge is not available.
• First Class passengers may invite one guest to join them in the lounge. The guest must also be travelling on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline.
Connecting between oneworld marketed and operated flights:
• First and Business Class customers connecting on the same day of travel, or before 6am the following day, can access the lounge when travelling between an international long haul* and an international short haul or domestic flight (and vice-versa). (* a oneworld international long haul flight is defined as an international flight marketed and operated by any oneworld carrier with a scheduled flight time longer than 5 hours)
• Lounge access will be determined on the international long haul ticketed flight (either First of Business Class) regardless of the ticketed class of travel on the international short haul or domestic flight.
• You must be prepared to show your boarding pass or itinerary showing travel in First or Business Class on the international long haul flight, in order to access the lounge before your international short haul or domestic flight.
The following exceptions apply:
• First and Business Class customers who do not hold Emerald or Sapphire tier status are not eligible to access American Airlines lounges when travelling on solely domestic flights within the U.S. or between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico [except Mexico City], the Bahamas, Bermuda and the Caribbean); customers travelling in First or Business Class on U.S. transcontinental flights between JFK-LAX, JFK-SFO and MIA-LAX (and vice-versa) are eligible for lounge access.
• Guests are not permitted at Qatar Airways Al Safwa and Al Mourjan lounges at Hamad International Airport in Doha or Qatar Airways Premium Lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 4.
• TAM First Class Lounge in Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport is excluded, other than for customers travelling in First Class on TAM and oneworld member operated flights.