- Sale period: 9 until 18 January 2017.
- Travel period: 11 January until 15 December 2017. All travel must be completed by 15 December 2017.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed): 15 June until 1 July 2017 and 15 August until 10 September 2017. Additional blackout dates apply in some countries.
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights worldwide. , Royal Air Maroc and British Airways codeshare flights, with the following exception:
All itineraries originating to and from Kathmandu in Economy Class, Montreal in Business Class, and Krabi in both Economy and Business Class.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
- Offer is applicable in low seasons only.
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class: O, T and Q for Economy, I and R for Business and A for First Class travel intra Middle East^ and Middle East^ to/from Africa.
- Fares displayed in the table above are the lowest adult return prices including taxes, fees, and airport charges; all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
- Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents.
- Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations before and after departure are refundable at a fee. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Changes are allowed at a fee that varies according to routes and class of service, on top of any fare differences. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- A no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
- Standard child/infant discount apply and may not be applicable for companion and progressive fare discount.
- Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rule at the time of booking
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
- Different terms and conditions apply for Rentalcars Connect, Booking.com, Visa and AccorHotels and Kids Fly Free offers; please review at the time of booking.
^ Middle East includes Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Privilege Club Terms and conditions - Bonus Qmiles:
- This offer is only applicable to Privilege Club Main members and not family members.
- Booking period: double Qmiles 9 to 18 January 2017.
Flights must be taken between 11 January and 15 December 2017.
- To be eligible for the bonus Qmiles, members will need to register for this offer before 16 January 2017.
- Members whose travel date is before 16 January 2017 should register at least 24 hours prior to travel.
- To register, members need to log into their account at qmiles.com, go to “My Offers” from the Dashboard menu and click on the registration link for this offer. Alternatively, members may also register by calling Privilege Club Member Service Centre or by visiting any Qatar Airways sales office.
- Members should ensure they quote their Privilege Club membership number at the time of booking or check-in
- Members will earn bonus miles over the Base Qmiles earned on Qatar Airways flights during the offer period. Tier bonuses, promotional bonus Qmiles and family accrued Qmiles will not be taken into account in the calculation of the offer bonus.
- Bonus Qmiles are calculated based on the combination of booking date, flight date, cabin, fare family purchased and booking channel.
- Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.
- Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. In case of an overlapping campaign, member shall get the highest bonus