Carrier & Sponsor
Qatar Airways, Hereinafter called the Carrier;
- Persons only over the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the competition. Person working for companies or groups associated with organising the competition, are not eligible to enter the competition. Ticket draw is void in jurisdictions where prohibited. No purchase is necessary.
- The entry period is from 1st January 2013 – 20th January 2013
- The winner shall be chosen at random from all those who have subscribed to our newsletter qatarairways.com/tennis
- Winner will be notified via the email address provided at the time of subscription by 23rd January 2013.
- Entries in the competition received outside the entry period will not be accepted. Qatar Airways is held harmless of any liability arising from any technical malfunctions (e.g. system breakdowns) of the Internet connection.
- If the notified winner fails to respond within 72 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Two (2) Qatar Airways Business Class return tickets to Doha from any Qatar Airways gateway city.
- Two (2) VIP tickets each to the Semis and Final of the Qatar Total (Ladies) Open taking place at the Khalifa International Tennis Complex in Doha on the 16th and 17th February 2013 respectively.
- Two (2) nights stay of 15th and 16th February 2013 at the Oryx Rotana Hotel in Doha inclusive of breakfast (additional nights, if required, and incidental charges to be paid by winner).
- Transportation to/from the Airport to the Hotel
- Transportation to/from the Hotel to the tennis match venue
How to participate in the competition
- You may take part in the competition through the Internet only at qatarairways.com/tennis
Conditions concerning prize
- Flight confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and blackout periods may apply.
- Once flight reservations are made and the tickets are issued no changes are permitted.
- The prize should be collected by 30th January 2013.
- Unclaimed prize after the collection due date will be re-drawn.
- If the winner cancels the tickets, they may not be transferred to any other person.
- If winners cannot be reached within 72 hours of the draw the Carrier reserves the right to carry out a new choice for a new prize winner.
- The prize may not be exchanged for goods or cash nor may it be sold to another person.
- The winner is liable for all additional expenses arising from acceptance of the prize, including tax, if required by the jurisdiction of the winner.
- Entry visa arrangements and formalities into Qatar shall be the winner's responsibility.
- If the winner drawn is a Qatar resident, 4 VIP tickets each to the semi-finals and final only will be provided.
- Entry in the competition gives the Carrier the right, without separate consent or compensation, to publicise the contestant’s names and photographs and to make further use of these in printed publications, on the Internet, in advertisements and in any other context
- The prize winner agrees to hold harmless the Carrier from any liability that may result from or is claimed to have resulted from participating in the competition or from the acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize winner is solely responsible to ensure they have the right foreign entry requirements and have the appropriate medical insurance
Variation to the Terms and Conditions
- The Carrier reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the competition with or without any prior notice and reason. The cancellation, termination or suspension shall not entitle the participants to any claim or compensation against the Carrier for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Carrier reserves its right to vary, delete or add any other terms to these Terms & Conditions with or without any prior notice.
Official Terms and Conditions concern all contestants
- Contestants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and to the decisions taken by the Carrier concerning the competition shall be deemed final and conclusive.