Persons only over the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the competition. Person working for companies or groups associated with organising the competition or festival, are not eligible to enter the competition.
The entry period is from 1st November – 18th November, 2012.
Choosing the winner
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those who have subscribed on qatarairways.com/au/en/offers/polishfestival.page
- The winner of this competition will be selected by the 10th of the subsequent month.
- Winner will be notified via the email address provided at the time of subscription.
- The winner's name will not be published separately on the Internet.
- Entries in the competition received outside the entry period will be rejected. Qatar Airways accepts no liability during the competition for technical malfunctions (e.g. breakdowns) due to faulty Internet connections.
- The decision of Qatar Airways in all matters is final.
- 1 Economy Class return ticket to Warsaw, Poland on the Qatar Airways network excluding the taxes. All taxes and surcharges must be paid by the winner.
- Ticket must be issued by 20th December 2012 and travel must be completed by 31st March 2013.
- Any changes in Qatar Airways flight schedules, routes and seasonality as well as seat availability affects the choice of the departure.
- Flight confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and blackout periods may apply.
How to participate in the competition
- You can only take part in the competition if you subscribe to the newsletter through internet on qatarairways.com/au/en/offers/polishfestival.page
- The promotion is only for the new newsletter subscribers who subscribe during the period 1st November – 18th November, 2012.
Conditions concerning prize
- If the winner cancels the ticket, it may not be transferred to any other person.
- The prize trip must be claimed within 7 days from the day winner is informed through email by Qatar Airways.
- If winner cannot be reached within one week of the draw the Qatar Airways reserves the right to forfeit or redraw the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash nor can it be sold to any other person.
- In the event of any hindrances, the Qatar Airways reserves the right to make changes.
- The winner is liable for all additional expenses arising from acceptance of the prize.
- Once reservations are made and flight tickets are issued no changes are permitted.
Entry in the competition gives the Qatar Airways the right, without separate consent or compensation, to publicise the contestant’s names and photographs and to make further use of these in printed publications, on the Internet, in advertisements and in any other context.
- The prize winner agrees to absolve the Qatar Airways from any liability that may result from or is claimed to have resulted from participating in the competition or from the acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize winner is solely responsible to ensure they have the right foreign entry requirements and have the appropriate medical insurance.
Official Terms and Conditions concern all contestants
Contestants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and to the decisions taken by the Qatar Airways concerning the competition.